Table of Contents Hide
- World’s Most Expensive Gaming Pc In 2021
- How Much Does It Cost To Build A Gaming Pc?
- Best Gaming Pc Under $1000
- Mini Gaming Pc
Are you getting confused about searching for the most expensive gaming PC in the world that meets your requirements? But can’t locate the perfect one?
As there are plenty of expensive gaming PCs on the market, it’s natural to be confused about which one to go for. So today I have curated this article about the topmost expensive gaming PCs with their PROS and CONS.
For most of us, PC gaming is an expensive hobby, but the one that is well worth it! Whether you’re an expert or a casual gamer, you’ll appreciate a machine that can generate high-quality graphics without lagging. Although you must pay a premium for the high-performance, these fantastic gaming PCs that you can buy now are powered by the latest Intel and AMD CPUs, as well as the outstanding RTX 3000 GPUs and the newest AMD GPUs. These are for the gamers who crave the best. Although gamers already have a demand for gaming PCs in 2021. The overall demand for PCs worldwide is growing rapidly. Even now, people are looking for the most expensive gaming PC in the world in 2021. As PC gaming becomes more popular, those who enjoy playing games may be interested in learning about the most expensive gaming PC in the world in 2021, as well as the benefits of these most expensive gaming PCs.
While you can go down the DIY path to build your PC, going with a prebuilt one may save you a lot of time and money, and you can get some unique features and designs that you wouldn’t find in a standard PC case.
This article features not just the world’s most expensive gaming PC on the market, but also a few more from some of the top custom PC makers. Also, this article will give you an idea about the best pc setup and how much does it cost to build a gaming pc (Approx).
So, let’s explore!!
World’s Most Expensive Gaming Pc In 2021
1. 8Pack OrionX Gaming PC Most expensive gaming pc
Price: £29,999.99 ($41,519.96 ) (Approx)
Presently, 8Pack OrionX is the world’s most expensive gaming PC. It is hands down one of the most powerful gaming PCs in the market right now.
It comes with two systems packed inside a custom Phanteks Enthoo Elite 8Pack Edition case, both of which are quite powerful and capable of handling anything from gaming to other intensive computing tasks.
It’s intriguing since it was created by highly skilled and well-known system builders. The majority of this 8Pack’s components are customized and it is the best pc setup. This computer is designed for individuals who often run two or more demanding tasks at the same time. Let’s see some features:
Primary System Specification:
- GPU: 2x Nvidia RTX Titan 24Gab
- CPU: 2x Nvidia RTX Titan 24Gab
- RAM: 128GB
- STORAGE: Dual 2Tab SSD+14TB HDD
Secondary System Specification:
- GPU: Nvidia RTX Titan 24GB
- CPU: INTEL CORE i7-10700K 5.0GHZ overclocked
- RAM: 32 GB
- STORAGE: Dual 2TB SSD. In Raid 0+14TB HDD
- It’s like having two systems in one, each with incredibly powerful hardware
- The primary system has an 18-core, 36-thread CPU, while the secondary system has an 8-core, 16-thread CPU.
- Up to four Nvidia RTX Titans are available as an option.
- Both CPUs and the main GPU are cooled by water.
- It contains four graphics cards with a total RAM of 48 GB.
- With LED illumination, cable sleeving, and colored liquid coolant, the inside is kept cool.
- Custom water-cooling with EKWB components
- DDR4-RAM with a size of 128 GB and a clock frequency of 3200 MHz or 64 GB with a clock frequency of 3600 MHz
- Secondary storage is provided by a massive 14 TB Samsung HDD.
- Two systems in one case
- There is water cooling available.
- 3 Storage space
- Four graphics card
- Ridiculously expensive
Additionally, this World’s most expensive gaming PC has Windows 10 Professional is pre-installed.
2. CORSAIR ONE a100
Price :$3,999.99USD to $5,999.99 (Approx)
With the CORSAIR ONE a100 Compact Gaming PC, you can make your gaming count. The Corsair a100 stands out from the pack if you’re looking for a portable gaming PC that’s quick, quiet, and powerful. Price will vary depending on the PC setup. You can choose your PC setup before buying that can be the best pc setup for you from corsair.com. You can also check on Amazon.
Let’s see its specifications:
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics/ NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 super. (You can choose)
- CPU: 16-core AMD Ryzen 9 3950X processor/ AMD Ryzen 9 3900X processor (You can choose)
- RAM: 32GB of Vengeance LPX DDR4 RAM
- STORAGE: 1 TB M.2 NVME SSD + 2 TB HDD/ 480GB M.2 NVME SSD + 2 TB HDD (You can choose)
- Operating system: Windows 10 home
- AMD Ryzen processor
- Ports (front): 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, Combo Headphone/Mic, HDMI 2.0a
- Ports (rear): 4x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (3x Type-A and 1x Type-C), 4x USB 3.1 Gen 1, HD Audio, Ethernet, 3x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0
- The sides are made up of two 2mm thick bead-blasted aluminum panels with triangular ventilation slots, and the lid is made up of a set of diagonal fins that cover a 120mm cooling fan on top.
- Two AiO water coolers lie immediately in front of the GPU and CPU beneath the aluminum panels. To manage temperatures and assure maximum speeds, these water coolers suck in the fresh air and circulate it up through the tower design. As a result, a highly efficient convection system with minimal noise is created.
- Two elegant RGB strips are located on the front panel, allowing you to customize the look of your system using the Corsair CUE software. Additionally, a 3.5mm connector, two USB 3.0 ports, and a VR-ready HDMI port are all located towards the bottom.
- The remaining I/Os can be found on the rear, where there are eight more USB ports and three additional display port connections that can handle up to four 4K HDR monitors in total.
- Outstanding gaming performance
- Uses PCIe 4.0 to its best potential.
- Liquid cooling is effective.
- Small footprint on the desktop
- Customization is difficult.
3. CUK Continuum Micro Gamer PC
Price: $5099.99 (Approx) .Check price on AMAZON
The CUK Continuum is a high-end gaming PC that is hard to ignore. That’s why this is on the list of most expensive gaming PC. The case is aesthetically appealing because of its infinite mirror design and beautiful RGB lights. The case is Micro ATX in size. It has 6 RGB fans that are pre-installed for optimal ventilation. It’s a gaming beast, that’s why this PC is the most expensive gaming PC. Let’s see its specifications:
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090
- CPU: Intel Core i9-10900KF
- RAM: 128GB DDR4 RAM
- MOTHERBOARD: Z490 motherboard
- STORAGE:2TB NVMe SSD and a 4TBHDD
- The fantastic RTX 3090, which is capable of 4K, high refresh rates, and extremely high settings in all games.
- A power-hungry 850W PSU is required to power this high-end computer.
- For optimal performance and possible overclocking, the CPU is liquid-cooled.
- A ROG Strix Z490 motherboard, 128GB of DDR4 RAM, and an 850W Gold PSU are included. You also receive a 2TB NVMe SSD and a 4TB 7200rpm hard disk drive for storage.
- The design is simply stunning.
- Excellent ventilation.
- The price is reasonable.
- Micro ATX is a type of motherboard with a small form factor.
- CPU from a previous generation.
4. CUK Aegis R
Price : $4,699.99 (Approx)
CUK Aegis R by MSI Gaming Desktop. This is one of the most expensive gaming PCs exclusively with MSI components to bring you an unparalleled gaming experience. It will give you excellent gaming performance with stellar looks. Price will vary depending on the configuration you choose. You will have the option to choose the best pc setup for you (please check on amazon ). Let’s see its specifications:
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB
- CPU: Intel Core i9
- RAM: 64GB DDR4 RAM
- STORAGE:1TGB NVMe SSD + 3TB HDD
- SUPPLY UNIT: 850W
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9-11900KF Eight-Core Processor(16MB Cache, 3.5GHz-5.3GHz) 125W
- Hard Drive: 1TB NVMe Solid State Drive + 3TB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000 MHz
- Motherboard: Z590-A Motherboard
- Accessories: Wired LED Backlit USB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse are included as well as a USB AC Wifi Adapter.
- Intel i9-11900KF / 64GB RAM / 1TB M.2 NVME / 3TB HDD / RTX 3090 Upgrades
- Great gaming PC for individuals searching for a long-lasting machine or those hoping to go into high-end VR gaming.
- Customization may be difficult
5. CUK Mantis Gamer PC
Price: $4,699.99 (Approx). Check on AMAZON
The CUK Mantis is a full-tower desktop inspired by praying mantis. It comes with an Intel Core i9-10900KF CPU and a GeForce RTX 3090 graphics card, giving you all the gaming power you need to attack your opponents. It’s a fantastic pre-built system that has everything you’ll need straight away. Its specifications are below:
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6
- CPU: Intel Core i9-11900KF
- RAM: 64GB DDR4 2933MHz
- STORAGE: Hard Drive: 1TB NVMe Solid State Drive + 2TB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive
- POWER SUPPLY UNIT: 850W Gold PSU
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home x64
- Both air and liquid cooling systems are pre-installed to provide better cooling performance.
- The front, top, and rear are all surrounded by six 120mm Halo Ring LED fans.
- Accessories: USB AC WiFi Adapter & Wired LED Backlit USB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Included
- Design is really good
- Fast running
- Non-gamers should avoid this PC since it is extremely expensive.
6. HP OMEN 30L
Price: $4,499.95 (Approx). Check on AMAZON
The HP Omen 30L is the most expensive gaming PC on the market that still makes sense value-wise. It is extremely similar in terms of performance to the GT301, as it also contains an RTX 3090, but it is way less expensive. Let’s take a look at some specifications :
- GPU: RTX 3090
- CPU: INTEL CORE i9 -10850k
- RAM: 32GB 3200 MHZ OF RAM
- STORAGE:1TB SSD
- This gaming pc also has a ventilation system installed, which allows the computer’s fans to let cold air in from the outside and keep the pc cool.
- This PC includes 32GB of RAM and a CPU (INTEL CORE i9 -10850k) and GPU (RTX 3090) that is ideal for streaming games
- RAM can be added.
- Excellent value for money.
- Outstanding performance.
- Minimal design.
- There are only two case fans.
- Previous generation CPU.
7. MSI MEG Trident X
Price: $3899.99 (Approx). Check on AMAZON
The MSI MEG Trident X is the ideal computer for you if you want the most expensive gaming PC that is also small and can be carried around and placed almost anywhere. It boasts a sleek chassis with beautiful RGB lighting, which is a hallmark of gaming gear. Depending on the PC setup or configuration, the price will vary. So you have the option to choose your best pc setup. Its features and specifications are
- GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090
- CPU: Intel Core i9-10900KF
- RAM: 64 GB of RAM
- STORAGE: 1 TB NVMe SSD along with a 2 TB HDD
- With a stunning build quality and adjustable RGB lighting using MSI’s proprietary software, the Trident X is one of the best-looking gaming PCs on the market.
- In single-player games, a 1440p or 4K display will provide a more dramatic experience.
- It’s slim and portable.
- Excellent performance
- Sick RGB.
- CPU from a previous generation.
- Problems with overheating
- Upgradability is limited
8. Alienware Aurora R11
Price: $3,499.99 (Approx)
Next, I must talk about Aurora R11. It’s Alienware’s newest and most sophisticated future-themed invention. The Alienware Aurora R11 is designed with Intel® CoreTM CPUs from the 10th generation, optional liquid-cooled graphics, and various upgrade options for long-lasting performance. The R11 has an updated version of its popular custom-built chassis, which is available in black or white.
Sometimes people ask, ‘Is Alienware Aurora good for gaming?”
Yes, the Alienware Aurora R11 is one of the world’s most expensive powerful pre-built gaming PCs with the best PC setup you can buy. Let’s see some features:
- GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
- CPU: 5.1 GHz core_i7
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4
- STORAGE: 512 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD
- 10th-gen Intel core processor and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super graphics card with liquid cooling.
- The R11 has an updated version of its famous custom-built chassis, which is available in both black and white colors.
- Killer bandwidth is used. With an unbroken zero-lag connection, wired networking provides 2.5x the total theoretical bandwidth.
- Wi-Fi 6, as well as Bluetooth 5.1
- Intel’s 10th generation CPU is lightning fast.
- There are several customizing options available.
- Cooling options include liquid or air.
- Build quality is exceptional.
- The design is sophisticated.
- High-end configurations are pricey
- Puts out substantial heat
- Noisy at times
9. Digital Storm – Aventum X
Price: Starting At. $3,338 (Approx)
Digital Storm’s Aventum X is a highly customized, configurable desktop. To meet the needs of the enthusiast gaming community, it has a unique liquid delivery system as well as support for the newest Intel (or AMD) processors. Depending on the CPU/GPU combination, its cost will vary. Please check for price and configuration here:
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- CPU: Intel (or AMD) processors
- The Aventum X is an over-engineered PC that masterfully honors gamers, with dual-flagship Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards, an unlocked octa-core 9th-gen Intel Core i9 processor, and a bespoke HydroLux Pro liquid cooling system.
- Built-In Fluid Ports
- Integrated Power Panel
- A custom-engineered water block located behind the motherboard tray eliminates the need to modify the entire liquid cooling system for upgrades or maintenance.
- The Aventum X is presently one of the largest full-sized desktops on the market, measuring 28.5” in height by 25.8” long.
- The chassis is sleek and solid, with two all-glass windows on either side.
- Aventum supports massive RAID storage arrays for all sorts of performance and storage requirements, thanks to its eight hot-swap storage bays.
- Up to 128GB DDR4 Memory
- Extremely quick performance
- Side panels made entirely of glass are stunning.
- Upgradeability and repairability options are excellent.
- Ports in abundance
- Liquid cooling for custom thermal management
- Expensive price tag
- There isn’t enough space
10. ASUS TUF GT301
Next, I must talk about the ASUS TUF GT 301. If you’re looking for a high-quality, high-performance gaming PC, the ASUS TUF GT 301 is the finest option. This is one of the most expensive gaming PCs. It has a premium price tag, but you can play games at high frame rates on it, and it’s also ideal for live broadcasting. The machine is equipped with a Radeon RTX 3090 graphics card, which is the most powerful and expensive gaming GPU. Let’s see its other features:
- GPU: RTX 3090 GRAPHICS CARD
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5950x
- RAM: 128GB OF 3200 MHZ RAM
- STORAGE: 2TB TO 4TB
- Motherboard: X570 Motherboard
- 2 TB NVMe and a 4 TB HDD installed.
- Insanely high Frame rate
- The Graphics card is paired with an AMD Ryzen 5950X,
- You also receive an X570 motherboard that is the ideal combination for the CPU and can be used to overclock it.
- The operating system and roughly 50 AAA games may all be stored on the 2 TB NVMe drive.
- Excellent specifications.
- There is a lot of storage.
- This is fantastic for increasing productivity.
- The PC casing is unremarkable.
- Not the best value for the price
11. VCI Vulcan 3090
Price: Check on AMAZON.
Last but not the least, we’ve included a choice that meets many of the same specifications as our previous top picks. If you want to buy a computer that makes little to no noise, this gaming pc is on the list of the world’s most expensive gaming PCs in 2021. This computer’s body casing is particularly built to produce less noise than other PCs.
- GPU: RTX 3090
- CPU: INTEL CORE i9 -10850k
- RAM: 64GB OR 2933 MHZ
- STORAGE: 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD
- This gaming PC contains excellent components such as a graphics card (RTX 3090), a CPU (INTEL CORE i9- 10850k), and 64 GB of RAM, all of which contribute to a positive gaming experience and allow you to play games at extremely high frame rates.
- Bluetooth & a Wi-Fi adapter (Intel 6 AX201).
- Decent ports (including USB type-C on the back I/O panel)
- There isn’t much noise.
- Excellent performance
- Good quality
- Feathers that are similar to those on other PCs
After considerable thought, the above options are our top suggestions for the world’s most expensive gaming pc worth buying today.
How Much Does It Cost To Build A Gaming Pc?
Though there is a common question people ask,” How much does it cost to build a gaming pc?” Well, we already have an idea from the above how much does it cost to build a gaming pc, but it usually depends on either a pre-built pc or a custom-built pc.In a nutshell, it may start from $200 but the sky’s the limit.
But the fact is, Pre-built is a good alternative if you don’t have the time or are frightened by putting together your own PC. You can, on the other hand, possibly save a significant amount of money if you build your own pc setup.
Best Gaming Pc Under $1000
However, not everyone has the budget to purchase a high-end gaming PC, especially if it is their first time trying it. And hence, here is a list of a few of the best gaming PCs under $1000 :
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
- GIGABYTE B450 AORUS M
- TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3600MHz
- ZOTAC Gaming GTX 1660 Super
- Crucial BX500 1TB
- NZXT H510
- EVGA BQ 80+ Bronze 500W Semi-Modular PSU
Compared to the price, the overall performance of the above pc won’t disappoint you. That’s why those are the best gaming PCs under $1000.
Mini Gaming Pc
In the end, I have picked some mini gaming pc as sometimes you wanted to get a computer that you could carry around. When comparing the specifications of a similar-priced mini gaming PC with a laptop, the mini gaming PC nearly always outperforms the laptop. If getting some work done on these mini pc while also being able to play games is your major goal, then our list will save you some time.
- ZOTAC MAGNUS
- HP Elite Slice
- Apple M1 Mac mini
- Intel NUC Extreme Gaming
- Dell CF5C Micro Form Factor Desktop Computer
- HP Z2 Mini G4
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M720q Tiny
- SkyTech Legacy Mini
Now you’ve got some of the most expensive gaming PCs as well as some Best gaming pc under $1000 to work with. You can’t go wrong with any of the rigs on this list. However, you should be aware that constructing your PC has several advantages and is nearly always less expensive.